VetCard’s Certification process utilizes the blockchain to record and track VetFriendly™ companies in order to provide metrics and accountability long-term that is visible to all ensuring accountability.
VetCard™ certified companies must take the VetFriendly™ pledge before becoming certified. Each company has made a commitment to serve veterans and their families.
- We go out of our way and make an extroidanry effort to recruit, train and retain veterans and their families.
- We focus on ensuring veterans transition smoothly and integrate successfully into the company and progress once they are in the organization.
- We have active veteran affinity groups within our organization.
- We give to veteran not-profits in a meaningful way.
- We offer all our products and services at a significant discount to veterans and their families.
What are the benefits to certification?
VetCard™ Vendor Program
Introducing the first ever certification program for a company and all of its vendors. VetCard™ will certify each vendor in a companies supply chain. The revenue for each referred vendor will be split 50/50 with the referring party.
Annual Cost and Pricing
1 – 100 Employees $10,000
101 – 250 Employees $25,000
251 – 1,000 Employees $50,000
1,001 – 5,000 Employees $75,000
5,000+ Employees $100,000